Tuesday, July 24, 2012

(video update) My Fashon Show! and some problems.

Izzy starring in my fashion show!!
I am soooo excited! I made this awesome AGD fashion show. Well, it's sort of a fashion show/contest though. But that makes it better! How it works is that every outfit and hairstyle has a number. Veiwers (or you!) can pick your favorite outfit & hairstyle and comment the number of them. i will put a link and a blog post on my channel as soon as i have the video up so look out for it! Then, I am going to look at the votes and make a photo shoot with the winning outfit and hairsyle! I have it all planned out. unfortunately, there are some problems. 1) It may take a while to get enough votes. I need more people to check out my channel to vote. 2) I am using my mom's laptop computer, it is kinda oldish. since it is oldish, it has all our stuff on it. so it is pretty much out of space. so I do not have any room to import photos for movies, make movies. at this point with my fashion show, I do not even have room to make a voice recording! and I delete all my movies after putting them on YouTube, and I also delete all my photos after using them. my mom says she'll "clean out" the computer tonight, so maybe the fashion show will come out tomorrow. I am also going to upload who's fashionable now (a short funny stop motion) and all the videos I updated or that I am going to update like Kirsten's makeover, and Kirsten goes to the park, and ummmm... I can't remember any more right now, but those will hopefully be coming out soon. also I want to do a room tour with a "check out this blog" video, and I am working on a big series. I hope I can get all that done... while possibly entering puddingsts's contest!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment