Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kirsten's discovery OMG!!

HI. this is Kirsten here! and there is breaking news!!!

I was just casually going on an awesome adventure in the living room with my doll, Sari, and I overheard something so utterly shocking!!! I almost fell of the couch!!

There is something you need to know about mom, first. She has this summer homework stuff thingamajigish or whatever, and it gets occasionally done. Kind of. But that is gonna change!

So anyway, I overheard mom and her parents talking and I heard a deal. an awesome deal. one that can get us a sister! if mom gets her homework done by the tenth, of August, then she'll get $50 for a new doll! and it gets better! we'll also be maybe getting these awesome boots! we are so lucky. I cannot explain. now I wonder if mom's gonna get the one with short red hair or long black hair... I've got to go tell Izzy this awesome deal! I'm sure she'll be excited too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment