Monday, August 6, 2012

A package!

 Today, I got my package from Puddingsts, AKA Sophia, because I got second in her contest. I was sooo excited! unfortunately, I couldn't really do an opening video. Sorry everyone. Thanks, again!

Instead of doing an opening video: here is a paragraph on it:

Kirsten: OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH a package??? whats in it? let meeeeeee seeee!
MMMM, cookies!
Izzy: OMG!, does It have a fashionable purse?
and as it turns out it did!
well, I also got the main prize, a camera (a lucky red one ;) and it is really nice. as soon as I get an SD card, I'll use it more.  I got so many other things! I opened the little letter, and it was wonderful,





too. next there was a little doll sized present box! I read the note signed from "the chicks", her dolls, and It came with
little cookies! (the note said Jess made them, "she is a good cook" from Kirsten, see picture) I also loved the little purse (Izzy is going to use it EVERY day). I am going to do a contest too, soon, and when I do, I am also going to go overboard with gifts. just like the note said, giving is life's greatest gift.

1 comment: