Sunday, August 25, 2013

I WILL (maybe) POST MORE OFTEN

So like nobody never views mah blog. :P
So maybe if I post more they will.
maybaaay.

So today I updated my Youtube channel some. I mean, not a lot, but I just took some pics yesterday and they were so awesome that I decided to change my profile! But then I had the problem of my profile not matching my YouTube channel art. so I changed that to bokeh and "RandomRoses11" on it. I think it looks nice. I like bokeh! its so pretty and sparklllyyyy. hehe.
So I thought maybe i'd update my blog too! So, I went with the same bokeh theme and its all green and a bit of magenta. coolio! I like it. AND DANIELLE IS STARING INTO YOUR SOUL AS YOU COME ONTO BY BLOG MWAHAHAHA

Other than that I am still waiting and very excited about my new pullip doll... she's not here yet but supposed to come this week. when I'm in school T.T I also ordered her eyechips and they're going to take a while too so I bet ill end up taking pics before I customize her. Oh and I haven't even found a wig yet. I'll blog more when she comes :D

Speaking of wigs, Kirsten's wig is seriously yucky. I thought I'd be able to fix it, and well, that didn't turn out well. Right now a downy dunk can't repair split ends. unfortunately all of the same wigs and the straight ones are sold out! So I'd have to get a super curly one or just deal with it.

~Hope

1 comment:

  1. Ouch.... Yeah, I know how you feel about wigs...alot of my dolls have ratty old ones...
    O_O HI DANIELLE....... CREEEEEEPPYY

    NICKI

    ReplyDelete