Thursday, August 22, 2013

My Underveiwed Pullip Video. And another Pullip!

Okay. I know my subscribers can watch what they want, but I just wanted to share my thoughts with you.
I wanted to do a music video to Heartlines by Florence + the Machine. I was going to use sierra. but since I almost never do anything with Mizuki (my Pullip) on YouTube, I thought I'd make it with her. 
so, I spent a couple days thinking of a good storyline, a couple making stopmotion at my grandma's house, a couple putting it together so it matched the music, and then sticking her in a rosebush and filming, then going to the highest hill around here and filming then putting it all together again... to put it simply.
But now that I've had it up for about 3 weeks it still has a lot less views than all my other vids. Apparently AG people really don't like Pullips.
I made a nyan cat video last night. I made a poptart out of paper and taped to Dani and then took like 10 pics of her waving her arms and going up and down and then copy-pasted them into iMovie 20 times. Then put it on green screen that didn't really work. and It's got more views that my Pullip one, right now. I just don't see how people find that interesting...
I mean you can watch what you want. 
But you are really missing out on some AWESOME stuff.
Maybe if I make all my MV's with Mizuki, everyone will just have to watch them.

But on the bright side, I did get another pullip! (so that means I can make more awesome under viewed videos) I got one for cheaper off of ebay. She's Pullip Ayanami rei, from some anime I haven't seen. But I don't care about that because I hope to customize her! I already bought brown eye chips from coolcat and am looking for a brown wig. I might try her face-up. I have been reading on how to do faceups, what to and not to use, pics and videos of face-ups, and even did a porcelain doll! So hopefully I wont fail! xD She'll be kinda old fashioned - Victorian style. Hopefully I can find or make some dresses for her! And hopefully she and Mizuki can star in some MVs and pictures together. I cant wait for her to arrive!

~Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment