Sunday, January 5, 2014

Pullip Room!

 Kitty! Look, I found us a house! 

 But Mizuki... This is a box.

 Well we've got to fix it up, silly! 

 Come on, Lets go get stuff!


Hi everyone, its Kitty here! This is my first time blogging... its kinda weird. As you can see, the other day Mizuki came to me and told me she had a surprise. It turned out to be a box, which she said we could use as our house. After that, she ran off to get "stuff". She's been really busy lately, I've seen her occasionally with paint and cans and wood making things. Today, I came to check and it appears to be done!
She painted the walls white and there's wood-looking floors. You can't see it but there's a round beige crocheted carpet. I'll have to make some artwork because the walls are a bit plain.

She even cut out a window in the wall complete with plastic glass, pretty floral curtain and even a little windowsill.

There's also a little white table with a vase of flowers.

There's even a little old-fashioned wood stove that makes the place so cozy and warm.


The bed was fluffy with a quilt that matched the curtains. The place was so nice and warm that I fell asleep!

It's such a nice house and even though you can kind of tell it's made of cardboard, Mizuki did a great job on it! Maybe someday we'll get one made out of a shelf or actual drywall.
~Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment