Saturday, March 1, 2014

MORE PULLIPS!!!!

 Note... This post was written yesterday and I just forgot to post it...

So, yesterday seemed like just a casual day. I got home from school and said hi to my mom like I usually did, then went off to make some hot chocolate... But then my mom starts randomly giggling. Since that's really suspicious and usually means she's hiding something, I look around AND SEE A PULLIP DOLL SITTING THERE ON THE SHELF!!!!


Now, it's not mine, I'll get to her in a bit. ;-) But it turns out, the other day when I thought my mom was joking about wanting a Pullip for herself, she was serious. She got Pullip Jaldet! Even though she's not my style, she is pretty cool. She has 'expressive' (quoting my mom) eyebrows and purple/blue eye shadow and grey sparkly eyes and eyelids. she comes with black lacy clothes and a sequined mermaid tail (and a skirt and shoes in case you want her to be human) What a contrast to my sweet, plain looking Pullips! My mom said I could take pictures of her if I want. But I'll probably mostly just surprise myself every time I see her! xD


Now, if you wanted to hear about my Pullips... I also ordered another Pullip this Wednesday! I got Tiphona, who I've been wanting for a while. She's an early Birthday gift from myself. xD I think Tiphona is so sweet and pretty, and her dress is beautiful. She got great reviews. I wanted to also get her before she sells out because she seems like the type of doll who would get really expensive after she sells out. xD I think she would look great customized in any way, or just how she is.
Right now, I'm used to ordering things from China or other things from far away countries (like wigs and other dolls) But my mom told me that our dolls were coming from the US! I checked Tiphona's tracking today and it turns out that she is- Arizona, actually! Plus, her estimated delivery is Saturday- tomorrow! I hope she comes tomorrow so I can take pictures (and make another possible blog post!) and of course just have her! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment