Friday, October 10, 2014

Wow a video omg

Hey, long time no see! I said I was going to post more and I really should again. So you guys know kinda what's going on and why I'm always absent?
Anyway, a couple weeks ago, my computer broke-ish, but I got it fixed pretty soon, so it's all good. but I lost the 2 photo shoots I was going to upload along with some progress on a Pullip music video. I was only able to save photos from this year, so I don't have any more old stuffs! D:

But anyway, I was surfing youtube (hehe that sounds funny) and found some "melodic dubstep" mixes and thought they would be perf to do a jump cut to! (similar to the "crave you" remix jump cut I did) Heard of it? (have any recommendations, if so?)
So my process of making the video goes like:
-Listen to song
-Film some cool looking stuffs
-Edit and realize I need more stuffs
-Listen to song again
-Decide I need cooler stuffs
-Film some cooler stuffs
-Edit and realize I need more stuffs
-Listen to song again
-Decide I need WAY COOLER StuFFS CUZ DANG THIS SONG
-Repeat
-Realize that I accidentally made it really depressing

Bonus:
-Get frustrated at iMovie
-Blog while iMovie is loading

Here's a pic of Dani (who is starring in this mess) from the first "filming session":
whoopdido dramatic capes yahhh
And today was really awkward because it was my first time actually filming outside in my new house. I've got a lake thing out back, but its surrounded by houses/other people's back yards (If you get the idea) and I think some people from my school (not the kindest, either if I say so myself) might live there so I feel like I'm being watched. D:
I did it tho yayyyyyyy

So iMovie is all done and I has to go so enjoy this sneak peek!
I'm seeing my first musical (Cats) with my friend tonight! No clue what is going to be like...

~Hope


No comments:

Post a Comment