Saturday, September 21, 2013

Lost Photos

I was adding photos to my blog the other day, and I found some pictures I kinda uploaded but never put in a post. So I though it would be fun to make a quick post using them and showing you secret random unseen photos! 

 
Izzy, being very fashionable as usual. This might've been her profile pic.
This was from an AGSM I was going to make, I tried making it with REALLY smooth movements and pretending she was alive. But something didn't go right, and now this is the only pic I have left.






 



  Izzy and Dani play Mario Kart wii.
One day, Izzy decides to try mario kart, just like mom sometimes does. So she goes on and discovers: she's pretty good. So, she goes and ask Dani (who was the new girl, I literaly had just gotten her) to a challenge. Izzy thinks she's so good, that she lets Dani pick the course. Dani, being the trickster she is, picks rainbow road (the hardest one) and Dani beats her!
I didn't upload this because it sounded too much like a mario kart nerd (well, I kinda was then) and I don't know if I still have any pictures left :( 










"lol"










 
 

 




 
Navy (now mizuki) in the polka dot outfit I made her!
I was thinking about how under-used she was, so I made a couple test SMs, but I don't know what happened to them.











 


FIRE CAROLINEEEE!
Intresting...
I wanted to see what caroline looked like with green eyes. Then I tried to make her hair red, too but it looked so firey and I was bored so I made the whole thing all red and stuff... So here is fire caroline. 
I bet if you gave #55 (like dani) #33's (curly red hair) wig, you'd get the same result...









On new years day (2013?) I did a mini photo shoot with Navy/Mizuki in our sunroom. most photos were uploaded to flickr... then deleted. So here's a lost photo I don't have anymore!











No comments:

Post a Comment