Friday, September 6, 2013

Mini Julie blogs! Labor Day weekend at our grandparent's

Hi peeps! it's mini Julie here, and I'm going to attempt my first blog post. mom took tons of pics of me over the weekend when we went to her grandparent's house! (they live out in 'the country' and have a mini farm-ish that's a whole lotta fun for dolls!) So... here goes!

First, I checked the barn to see if the cat was there. She wasn't. D:

 I went to see if I could at least pet a chicken, but it ran away, too!!!


I found all the rest of them outside.

Heeeeere chickey chickey!

 I have some grass for you! Yeah? ...yeah? ...no?

After sulking around after my chicken failure, I found a gigantic fallen apple in the grass! WOW!
 Then, I found a raspberry bush! or should I say bushes!

 Let's try to pick one... Aaah, they're so huge!

Mom had to hold me up so I could grab a big, juicy one.

Okay... now let's eat this thing!

First, we must check for bugs... all good!

mmmmmfmfmfmffffmmmfmf.

oooooh! that's yummy!

After all that exhausting work, it's time to take a nap. It's hard being tiny.


The bench was too hard to sleep on, so I continued my adventure. 
I found a pretty flower. Hey, isn't that the kind you can like, eat?

I think you take a petal like this...

Then just suck on the end...

Mmmm! It tasted like honey! a very small amount of honey.

what's that over there? Hmmmm. it looks just right to climb...


oof.

yaaay! I made it! I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYYYYYYY!

...whoaaaaaa!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

OOooomf! good thing I'm made of vinyl and stuffing!

After walking around some more, I found a mini lighthouse! It was JUST my size!

I can just feel the sea breeze blowing on my face... k mom. Take me down.

 Hmmmm. This place look familiar...

Ooooooh! Look at the view! 


It's the "Little doll in a big world" photoshoot spot thingey! IMMA LITTLE DOLL IN A BIG WORLDDDDD!

But, in the end, I just snuggled in the bed and took a REAL nap.


Hope you enjoyed my blog post! ~Mini Julie

1 comment:

  1. Hehe. LOVE IT! Nice job. Especially for being sick all weekend :-D

    ReplyDelete